Recent fatal fires and lack of structural stability leading to collapse of buildings have highlighted the need to upscale the overallsafety quotient of industrial & commercial buildings. The customer / retailer may find it challenging and complex to implement. Nevertheless, the absence of these safety standards can lead to the loss of human lives, property, company's reputation, performance, revenue and business prospects.
What is Comprehensive Safety Due Diligence Service?
Retailers / consumers are now demanding a specific, more focused and comprehensive audit process that covers structural stability, safety of the building, fire and electrical safety. In a nutshell, a systematic and critical appraisal of all potential hazards involving personnel, plant, services and operation methods.
How can we help you?
TÜV SÜD offers a comprehensive safety due diligence service for commercial and industrial buildings to meet the requirement of retailers / customers and to facilitate the process at the manufacturer's end. We assist you to enhancethe safety quotient for your industrial and commercial building by complying to regulatory requirements and your buyer specific requirements.
TÜV SÜD's comprehensive safety due diligence service
|The 2-stage approach takes into account the specific use and requirement of a building and covers key aspects of |
structural stability and safety of the building, fire and electrical safety
Stage 1 : Identifying and excluding risks
- Review and on-site inspection of structural analysis and construction plans, electrical and fire safety systems.
- Fire safety scan : to ensure fire safety standards are consistently maintained.
Stage 2 : Examining and evaluating risks
If findings of the stage 1 inspection reveal that the building condition is complex or critical, stage 2 inspection is
recommended. In stage 2, after the completion of all the required measurements and inspections, a detailed report along
with recommendations of preventive actions to be taken will be submitted to the customer.
Our comprehensive safety due diligence service
STAGE 1 : IDENTIFYING AND EXCLUDING RISKS
If findings of the stage 1 inspection reveal that the building condition is complex or critical, stage 2 inspection is recommended.
STAGE 2 : EXAMINING AND EVALUATING RISKS
A detailed report will be submitted by TÜV SÜD, after the completion of all measurements and inspections, with recommendations of preventive actions to be taken.
Your business benefits
- Saves time and money - with this comprehensive solution that covers all aspects of your building and eliminates multiple audits like fire, electrical and building safety audit.
- Minimise risks - by evaluating and indentifying the condition of your building and other safety aspects that enables you to take preventive action before they become a crisis.
- Safeguard your business - by complying with customer specific requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Benefit from TÜV SÜD's global recognition - by partnering with TÜV SÜD, you are working with one of the world's leading independent assessment bodies.
- Benefit from added value services - we possess a sterling track record for adding value to our clients' brand through training and transfer of knowledge.
View the Comprehensive Safety Due Diligence Service factsheet [ PDF 963 kB ]