About the convention
The focus of the conference is to facilitate, communicate, perpetuate and propagate the benefits of ITSM & Cloud Computing and to share best practices and knowledge with attendees.
This is a unique forum for exchanging, learning and accelerating the implementation of best practices in the domain of IT Service Excellence and Management.
Learn the Global Best Practices and Frameworks like ITIL® and international standards like ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and emerging technologies like Cloud Computing.
Leading industry experts and researchers will be sharing their expertise and answering your questions in the area of IT Service Management and Information Security.
Who should particiate?
- IT Service and Support Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Sr. Technologists including CIOs, CTOs, VPs of technology, etc.
- IT Directors and Managers
- Network and Storage Managers, Network Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Directors of Infrastructure
- Anyone seeking to understand why and how to implement best practices of ITSM and Cloud Computing
Topics being discussed:
- Cloud readiness and assessment - A new paradigm
- Security on Cloud
- What beyond Cloud?
- Cloud Computing : Is ITIL® still relevant?
- Can ISO 20000 ease the transition to Cloud Computing?
- Use of Six Sigma for continuous improvement in IT Service Management
- Embracing IT Service Management in the Cloud
- ROI and the financial realities of Cloud
- Vinod Agrasala - Director, Wings2i
- Padmashree Rao - Process Lead (Support Quality), Honeywell
- Dr. Kumar Saurabh - Chief Architect (Cloud), Mahindra Satyam
- Lux Rao - Country Manager (Cloud Consulting), HP India
- Sunil Rangraji - Senior Consultant, ITSM
- A Chandrasekaran - CEO, Infocareer Pvt. Ltd.
Hotel Monarch Luxor, Infantry Road, Bangalore
14th December, 2012
Cost per delegate:
Rs. 2000/- + ST
For registration, please contact:
For online registration, please click here