Testing is performed by an independent auditor of the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute. The test consists of 45 multiple choice questions chosen from the following topics:
- Basics of Requirements Engineering
- Scope, context and interfaces
- Working with stakeholders in the collection, negotiation and communication of requirements
- Types of requirements and their identification, description and documentation (formulation in natural language as well as modelling using Unified Modelling Language)
- Designing and testing requirements
- Managing Requirements
Requirements Engineering helps you to reduce costly errors while improving design and your requirement specifications. You will be able to lay the foundation for an effective and efficient process that is the basis for successful and on time completion. With our certificate, you are able to demonstrate wide-ranging expertise and hands-on knowledge about the application of recognised best practices. You will acquire an independent and internationally recognised qualification through a standardised testing procedure.
IT project managers, requirements engineers, IT architects, members of the IT department, IT auditors, IT consultants, IT demand managers and IT operations managers
Participation in “Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level” training at a certified training institute is recommended but not mandatory.
Duration of exam:
IREB / TÜV SÜD Examination Institute Certificate