TÜV SÜD Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is considered as a mark of quality excellence in industries. It assists certified candidates in advancing their career, and boosts their organisation's bottom line through their knowledge and skills in quality and problem solving. A Six Sigma Green Belt candidate confirms commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on his organisation.
- Engineers / Executives / Professionals working in different sectors seeking knowledge of Six Sigma as a management tool for process improvement at their work place.
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six Sigma and the application of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements.
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers.
- Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their clients implement it.
- Multiple-choice and scenario-based examination consisting of 100 questions.
- Candidates answering 70% of the questions correctly (70 of 100) pass the examination.
Duration of examination: