This module is designed for professionals who wish to achieve a formal qualification as a certified process auditor for
VDA 6.3 within the shortest possible duration.
This module gives a detailed understanding of the VDA 6.3 application and its requirements. The course covers the entire product realisation process, including Project Management, Product / Process Design / Development, Supplier Management, Production and Customer Interaction.
At the end of the module, participants will understand the structure, content and scoring evaluation system of VDA 6.3, and will be able to undertake effective process based audits within their organisation or at the suppliers' / potential suppliers' end.
- Quality Management Systems, application and benefit of process audits (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949)
- Audit communication, ethics and code of conduct
- Risk analysis techniques
- Steps of the audit process (from preparation to completion)
- Understanding and application of VDA 6.3 process questionnaires
- Customer requirements and their interpretation (VDA requirements, specific customer requirements)
- Planning, conducting and reporting a VDA 6.3 process audit
- Evaluation rules and scoring criteria using the VDA system
- Undertaking audits of potential suppliers to assess their capability
Five (5) Days
Who Should Attend?
The module is customised for professionals working in the automotive supply chain, including those working in design, engineering, purchasing, logistics, quality and manufacturing who are either new to auditing, or have no experience of VDA 6.3 and who wish to become qualified VDA 6.3 auditor for internal and / or second party audits.
Prerequisites for participation:
Participants should have basic knowledge in Quality Management Systems and professional experience in the automotive industry.
Who would impart this training module?
The training will be delivered by experienced VDA QMC approved trainers from TÜV SÜD South Asia, the official licensee of VDA QMC in India.
Note: This module incorporates Modules A, B II and C of the VDA 6.3 training portfolio.