The module gives a detailed understanding of the application of VDA 6.3 requirements. It covers the entire product realisation process, including Project Management, Product / Process Design / Development, Supplier Management, Production and Customer Interaction, etc. At the end of the module, delegates will understand the structure, content and scoring evaluation system of VDA 6.3, and be able to undertake effective process based audits within their organisation.
The module is a prerequisite for delegates who wish to attend the Module C : Certified Process Auditors, a qualification required to undertake second party audits for VDA 6.3.
This module includes practical exercises and case studies to equip participants to effectively audit and evaluate processes in their organisations.
- Quality systems, application and benefit of process audits (ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949)
- Risk analysis techniques
- Understanding and application of VDA 6.3 process questionnaires
- Customer requirements and their interpretation (VDA requirements, specific customer requirements)
- Planning, conducting and reporting a VDA 6.3 process audit
- Evaluation rules and scoring criteria using the VDA system
- Undertaking audits of potential suppliers to assess their capability
Three (3) Days (Open Course or In-House)
The module includes practical exercises and case studies to equip delegates to effectively audit and evaluate processes in their organisations.
After successful completion of the training and exam, delegates will receive a TÜV SÜD / VDA QMC qualification certificate, which is a prerequisite to apply for the VDA 6.3 : Module C - Certified Process Auditor.
Who will impart this training module?
The training will be delivered by experienced VDA QMC approved trainers from TÜV SÜD South Asia, the official licensee of VDA QMC in India.