This module contains the basics of process auditing for VDA 6.3. It includes an introduction to auditing approach and techniques to audit general requirements, methods, principles and quality risk analysis. This module is based on the process approach of ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and other respective customer requirements.
At the end of the module, delegates will learn to understand the structure, content and evaluation system of VDA 6.3, and are further able to understand how the requirements apply to their own processes.
The following major learning objectives are included, using practical examples:
- Quality Management Systems, application and benefit for process audits (ISO 9001; ISO/TS 16949)
- Quality management methods (production part approval, control plan, quality plan, risk analyses)
- Risk analysis with “Turtle” analysis
- Communication, ethics and code of conduct
- Customer requirements and their interpretation (VDA requirements, specific customer requirements)
- Steps of the process-approach audit (from preparation to completion)
- Process evaluation and its rules
Two (2) Days
Prerequisites for participation:
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Working Experience in Automotive Industry
The course gives the entry qualification to delegates who wish to progress to Module B II and become competent to undertake audits for VDA 6.3.
After successful completion of the training and the knowledge exam, delegates will receive a TÜV SÜD / VDA QMC qualification certificate, which is a pre-requisite for taking the VDA 6.3 auditor qualification exam (Module C).