Six Sigma Green Belt is considered as a mark of quality excellence in industries. This certification has a twofold advantage – it assists candidates in their career’s advancement and also boosts his / her organization’s bottom line through the knowledge and skills gained in quality and problem solving. Becoming certified as a Six Sigma Green Belt confirms Certified Candidate’s commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on his organization.
Six Sigma deployments are a company-wide strategy to achieve breakthroughs in areas such as cycle time and inventory reduction, productivity improvement, PPM reduction etc. The Six Sigma quality improvement enhances customer satisfaction while reducing the COPQ from 20% of total sales revenue to 10% or less. Other competitive advantages include reduction in process variation, delivering products in 50% to 80% less time and reducing manufacturing and overhead costs by 20%.
- Understand Six Sigma & DMAIC methodology.
- Identify the voice of customers, their requirement & needs.
- Understand their role in the success deployment.
- Understand how to develop a strategy for Six Sigma approach
- Apply and DMAIC process to business issues.
Evaluation & Duration:
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions that assess and measure comprehension of the training subjects. It is currently offered in English language.
- Multiple-choice questions consisting of 50 questions. Each question is of one mark
- Passing criteria is 70% i.e One should answer minimum 35 questions correctly.
- Time: 75 minutes.
- This is an open book exam.
- Use of scientific calculator in examination is permitted.
Issue of Certification:
TÜV SÜD South Asia’s “Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate” on successful completion of examination.
For more information about this training, you may email the following:
Mohammad Zabir Haque, Email: Zabir.Haque@tuv-sud.com.bd
Md Sidratul Haque, Email: Sidratul.Haque@tuv-sud.com.bd