What is Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)?
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) is the highest and most exclusive qualification level under the Lean Six Sigma quality management methodology. It enables professionals to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency. Capturing all aspects of the D-M-A-I-C model, the program equips professionals to demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities to lead a full time Lean Six Sigma project.
Who should get certified?
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program trains professionals to lead complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity. TÜV SÜD’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program would be best suited for senior management, team leaders and quality assurance engineers.
Professionals whose objectives are to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma, D-M-A-I-C and Total Productive Maintenance would essentially benefit from the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Training & Certification Pedagogy
48 hours | 6 days instructor-led classroom training.
The program is conducted in two phases:
- Phase I - The first part of the training (3 days) covers the Define, Measure & Analyze phases
- Phase II - The second part (3 Days) takes you through the Improve and Control phase.
Two complete practice projects are undertaken in the classroom to help participants understand the implementation of Lean Six Sigma in real life business scenarios.
- Learn under the guidance of certified Master Black Belts (MBBs) with multi-industry exposure and extensive project knowledge.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training kit with pre-study material
- Sample question papers and case studies
- End-to-end project support
- Training on MINITAB® software
- 2 Simulation projects
- Globally accepted Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate
Participants applying for TÜV SÜD’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training are required to meet the following two pre-requisites:
- Must have completed a globally accepted Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training (Green Belt project completion is not required as most of the participants take their first project as a Black Belt project).
- Must have gone through the pre-study material shared upon registration.
Body of Knowledge (BoK)
TÜV SÜD follows an internationally accepted Body of Knowledge concept, which is revised regularly considering the changing dynamics of industries across the globe. The course outline would cover the following concepts: