About the course
TÜV SÜD South Asia organize 2 days internal auditor training program based on HACCP standards gives an insight on requirements on standard HACCP.
HACCP is an abbreviation for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system, which is synonymous with food safety management. HACCP is a system that gives confidence that food safety is being managed effectively. HACCP is based on the principle that hazards affecting food safety can be either eliminated or minimized by prevention during production rather than by inspection of the finished product. The HACCP approach can be applied right from harvest to the point of consumption. Companies using the HACCP system will be able to provide greater confidence about food safety to consumers as well as to food regulatory authorities.
This is achieved by verifying food chain for hazards, evaluating the hazards and ensuring necessary controls are established to provide safe food to the consumer. Implementation of HACCP system gives confidence that food safety being managed effectively. This HACCP system can be implemented to all types of food industries.
This 2 day long course will be conducted by our experienced auditors, who have audited numerous organizations from diverse industries and who will share their experiences and knowledge of best practices being followed.
This Internal Auditor’s program is structured to provide an overall understanding of HACCP requirements with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples.
At the end of the awareness program, the delegate will be able to
• To understand the concept of 12 steps involved in HACCP. To Understand the requirements of flow chart.
• To conduct Hazard Analysis.
• To Identify the critical control points & use of decision tree.
• Able to establish the monitoring process, evaluating the effectiveness of the established control measures.
• Will understand the verification and review of HACCP system.
• Documentation & records needed for maintaining effective HACCP system.
1. Introduction to Food Safety, HACCP its terms & definitions
2. HACCP as per Codex Alimentarius requirement
3. HACCP Management System
• Duties of organisation
• Documentation & Record keeping
• Compliance to Legal requirements
4. Management Responsibilities
• Management commitment
• Responsibility & authority
• Crisis Management
• Periodic review
5. Resource Management
• Planning of resources
6. Planning and realization of safe products
• PRP - Prerequisite Programs (Identification of PRP's (Prerequisite Programs) viz GMP's (Good Manufacturing Program) as per Codex Alimentarius Commission
• Recommended Code of Practices
• Product Characteristics
• Hazard Analysis, design and re-design of the HACCP Plan
• Process control and implementation of HACCP Management system
• Implementation of measures of basic hygiene
7. Verification, Validation and Improvement
• Monitoring and measurement
• Internal audits, data analysis, validation and improvement
8. ISO 19011:2018 Audit Principles
9. ISO 19011:2018 Audit Program, Reporting & Competency
- Participants will be assessed through a 60 marks objective type examination (open book) at the end of the course.
- Minimum passing criteria: 60% (36 Marks)
Issuance of Certificate
TÜV SÜD certificate of "Internal Auditor training program on HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point" will be issued to participants only after successful completion based on performance during the course and in written examination.
Others who have not successfully completed the course will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Duration: 2 days
Who should attend?
- Managers or other personnel tasked with managing or planning the implementation of a Food Safety Management System and/or HACCP based system
- Anyone who may be involved in either the support or actual implementation of a Food Safety Management System and/or HACCP based system Food safety consultants
For registration or any queries, please fill up the form below and we will contact you.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +88 02 58954115, +88 02 58954120, +8801730-785498.