About ACT® test
TÜV SÜD is the Exclusive partner of ACT® test in Bangladesh. The ACT® test is a standardized test to be given by students after high school who are willing to take admission in United States and Canadian Colleges or Universities. It helps the colleges and universities in understanding the competency of the student.
Can’t make up your mind about taking the ACT® test? There are valuable benefits of taking the ACT. All the hours that you’ve spent studying will lead you to better days in the future. It may be tough, or it may seem insignificant for now, but it will be beneficial to you in the future if you take the ACT.
- The ACT test is accepted by all major 4-year universities. ACT test scores are accepted by every US university and college and more than 200 universities outside the US.
- Universities have trusted ACT scores in admissions decisions for 60 years.
- If you have low high school GPA, you can make up for it by passing the ACT.
- In case you do not achieve your desired score, you can always retake the ACT.
- You can evaluate your capabilities and weak points through the ACT, which allows you to apply for scholarships if you get a good score.
- Results are published faster since it is a computer-based test, which saves time for students who are on a time crunch with their applications.
- It can be a great asset for your employment
- Student can choose from the given time, date and located test center to appear for their exams.
Students coming from English medium and National Curriculum English-Bengali Version students both can appear for this test as the curriculum is designed to cover general topics being taught from grade 6-12. To further assist students, ACT also provides mocks and free study resources on their website (https://academy.act.org/). Students can sign up for without any charges and avail an array of resources which are at their fingertips.
The ACT test is offered 24 times per calendar year—weekdays and weekends, mornings and afternoons. Student looking to register for the upcoming ACT exams can book their dates accordingly by following the date mentioned below:
| 2019-2020 Test Dates|| Registration Deadline|| Late Fees Required|
|June 8, 2019||May 17, 2019||May 31, 2019|
|July 13, 2019||June 21, 2019||June 28, 2019 |
|September 13 / 14, 2019 ||August 23, 2019||September 6, 2019|
|October 11 / 12, 2019||September 20, 2019||October 4, 2019|
|December 13 / 14, 2019||November 22, 2019||December 6, 2019|
|February 7 / 8, 2020||January 17, 2020||January 31, 2020|
|April 3 / 4, 2020||March 13, 2020||March 27, 2020|
|June 12 / 13, 2020||May 22, 2020||June 5, 2020|
To know more about ACT we would like to request you to go through the links below:
- To know more about ACT: Click here
- To prepare for the ACT: Click here
- Free and paid ACT test prep is available through the ACT website here.
- To register online: Click here
- For more ACT resources for students, parents, and educators in South Asia: Click here
TÜV SÜD Bangladesh (Pvt) Ltd is the only ACT test center in Bangladesh and has two centers located in the heart of Dhaka City:
Test Center 1: Level 7, 8 & 14, Update Tower 01 Shajalal Avenue, Sector -06, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka - 1230, Bangladesh.
Test Center 2: Sima Blossom, 3rd floor, House No: 03, Road No: 16 (Old 27), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh.
ACT Test Voucher: BDT 16,500
Contact us for enquiries
- TÜV SÜD Bangladesh, Update Tower, 01 Shajalal Avenue, Sector -06, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka – 1230
- TÜV SÜD Bangladesh (Pvt.) Ltd., Sima Blossom, 3rd floor, House No: 03, Road No: 16 (Old 27), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
For any queries related to exam booking, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +88 02 58954115, +88 02 58954120, +8801730-785498.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you with more details: